How do I cycle battery

Ed

This is rediculous, but I keep forgetting how I cycle the battery
charge/discharge feature in my R50. I have done it 3 or 4 times over the
past couple years, but this time I just can't remember where I go to find
the feature. I've gone all over the battery maximizer program (wizard and
guage) and just can't find where I'm supposed to click to bring up the
option to charge/discharge/recharge the battery.

Help !

Ed

Ed

> This is rediculous, but I keep forgetting how I cycle the battery
> charge/discharge feature in my R50. I have done it 3 or 4 times over
> the past couple years, but this time I just can't remember where I go
> to find the feature. I've gone all over the battery maximizer program
> (wizard and guage) and just can't find where I'm supposed to click to
> bring up the option to charge/discharge/recharge the battery.

I new that if I posted the above question, I'd finally figure it out.
The problem was my double clicking on the battery maximizer guage. A
single click finally brought up the window with the choices I was looking
for.

Ed

Woody

Unless you have a ni/cad battery which I doubt you are only decreasing the
battery life of the battery. LiIon this is a strong nono.

"Ed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9B6866D72FFE0Huckleberrybigvalley@198.186. 192.196...

>> This is rediculous, but I keep forgetting how I cycle the battery
>> charge/discharge feature in my R50. I have done it 3 or 4 times over
>> the past couple years, but this time I just can't remember where I go
>> to find the feature. I've gone all over the battery maximizer program
>> (wizard and guage) and just can't find where I'm supposed to click to
>> bring up the option to charge/discharge/recharge the battery.

> I new that if I posted the above question, I'd finally figure it out.
> The problem was my double clicking on the battery maximizer guage. A
> single click finally brought up the window with the choices I was looking
> for.
>

> Ed

IBM T23 Battery cycle counter gone Ken Bessler IBM Thinkpad 2 11-30-2006 05:09 AM
significance of LCD driving voltages and duty cycle Anju Embedded 2 03-05-2004 04:15 AM
PCMCIA card stops boot cycle JDPCC HP 1 02-03-2004 05:18 AM
Hpt366 on BE6 allocation units transferred per cycle? hep me! Abit 0 08-19-2003 11:33 AM
FLOPS per Cycle on a P4 Andre Intel 0 08-19-2003 07:10 AM