How do I get the dust off the fins of a Zahlman?

firebird-jmw@invalid.invalid

How do I get the dust of the fins of a Zahlman CPU cooler? Canned air
doesn't seem to do it nor does the brush attachment from the vacumn.

TIA
Jim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I get the dust of the fins of a Zahlman CPU cooler? Canned air
> doesn't seem to do it nor does the brush attachment from the vacumn.
>
> TIA
> Jim

Use an old toothbrush.

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs (E-Mail Removed)d wrote:
> How do I get the dust of the fins of a Zahlman CPU cooler? Canned air
> doesn't seem to do it nor does the brush attachment from the vacumn.

Hot soapy water.
--
Shaun.

~misfit~

> Somewhere on teh intarwebs (E-Mail Removed)d wrote:
>> How do I get the dust of the fins of a Zahlman CPU cooler? Canned air
>> doesn't seem to do it nor does the brush attachment from the vacumn.

> Hot soapy water.

Oh, and next time, don't smoke around your PC. ;-)
--
Shaun.

Cleaning Fins on Zahlman firebird-jmw@invalid.invalid Asus 3 09-04-2009 02:13 PM
Another one bites the dust HH Compaq 5 08-25-2004 12:25 AM
how "positive" must airflow be for a tower case to keep dust out? Winey Asus 24 08-02-2004 11:52 PM
Cleaning dust from inside of PC Edward Diener Abit 30 02-23-2004 05:52 PM
IC7-G MAX 3 OATES and dust Kenneth Garrison Abit 1 12-09-2003 12:58 PM