how do you unsave an airport ?

dorayme

I want to stop airport picking a particular network (which has no
password protection) and instead go to one I want, to which I have the
password and permission to use. It always goes to the unprotected one
first and I have to keep manually changing it. Any ideas on how to fix?

--
dorayme

SY

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I want to stop airport picking a particular network (which has no
> password protection) and instead go to one I want, to which I have the
> password and permission to use. It always goes to the unprotected one
> first and I have to keep manually changing it. Any ideas on how to fix?

Network prefences pane>advanced and drag your protected network to the
top. Maybe that helps.

SK.

dorayme

In article <4f636d18$0$3997$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl >,
SY <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I want to stop airport picking a particular network (which has no
> > password protection) and instead go to one I want, to which I have the
> > password and permission to use. It always goes to the unprotected one
> > first and I have to keep manually changing it. Any ideas on how to fix?

> Network prefences pane>advanced and drag your protected network to the
> top. Maybe that helps.

Sure does help, thanks. For whatever reason, I missed this.

--
dorayme

Mixing Airport (11mbps) and Airport Extreme (54mbps) Earle Jones Apple 10 04-10-2006 01:03 AM
Airport Extreme or Airport Express? Michelle Steiner Apple 60 02-28-2006 08:11 PM
Old Airport -> Airport Express -> USB Printer? AES Apple 2 01-26-2006 11:30 PM
How to config Airport to access a non-airport wireless base station KL Wong Apple 2 06-21-2004 10:38 PM
Airport and Airport Extreme Otto Pylot Apple 3 08-05-2003 05:38 PM