Do-it-yourself digital picture frame

Marlon Bodicker

Hi everybody,

I've just finished my very own digital picture frame, a conversion from an
old laptop.

It's a project I'm rather proud of, so I have created a website about it.

For those who are interested, you can find it here:
http://digitalpictureframe.50webs.com/ .

Please feel free to contact me, should you be interested to build a similar
project.

Best regards,

Marlon
--
http://digitalpictureframe.50webs.com/
Do-it-yourself digital picture frame...
or how to turn an old laptop into something useful