does anyone have ACER Aspire 5720 3A2G16Mi recovery disk ?

X-Rom

Hi i'm looking for ACER Aspire 5720 3A2G16Mi recovery disk ?

my recovery partition is gone and i ask the customer service to buy
the disk
but they didn't reply so abyone have the recovery disk (it language) ?

thanks.

Giuliano.

Wandering

Acer supplies software on the machine to make your own recovery disk, and
the actual data is stored in a protected partition. If you can get Acer
eRecovery to work, it will make that disk for you, and you can boot on it
and restore your machine. It is the same disk they will sell you for $60
USD, and if you can't get eRecovery to run, you can buy it on their website
without calling anyone. Good luck.

"X-Rom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi i'm looking for ACER Aspire 5720 3A2G16Mi recovery disk ?
>
> my recovery partition is gone and i ask the customer service to buy
> the disk
> but they didn't reply so abyone have the recovery disk (it language) ?
>
> thanks.
>
> Giuliano.

Wandering

I should have read closer. If your recovery partition is gone, there is no
way to recover the original setup. The disk needs it as I said above. You
will likely have to buy a copy to the operating system, and download all the
drivers from Acer's website, and go from there. BUT, if it's still in
warranty, you could send it back and they can probably put the original
image on the drive again, or do it for a fee out of warranty. Without the
partition, the disks are useless.

Sorry. Good luck.
"Wandering" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gd5i49$8oo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Acer supplies software on the machine to make your own recovery disk, and
> the actual data is stored in a protected partition. If you can get Acer
> eRecovery to work, it will make that disk for you, and you can boot on it
> and restore your machine. It is the same disk they will sell you for $60
> USD, and if you can't get eRecovery to run, you can buy it on their
> website without calling anyone. Good luck.
>

> "X-Rom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi i'm looking for ACER Aspire 5720 3A2G16Mi recovery disk ?
>>
>> my recovery partition is gone and i ask the customer service to buy
>> the disk
>> but they didn't reply so abyone have the recovery disk (it language) ?
>>
>> thanks.
>>
>> Giuliano.

Acer Aspire 8930 Aspire & Bluetooth / no Plug found on the Mutter-Boart (Ger/Eng) Andreas G Laptops 3 11-21-2011 01:12 PM
Acers Aspire 5720 fan noise or fan is always on jonsey120165 Acer 2 08-01-2008 04:55 PM
Acer Travelmate 5720 Saša T. Acer 0 03-04-2008 06:36 PM
Does my Acer Aspire 5633WLMi Have Bluetooth capability? JayneBartram@googlemail.com Acer 14 05-15-2007 09:49 AM
Acer Aspire 3000 recovery disc download dark_ruler_hades Asus 0 07-28-2006 02:17 AM