Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

Giga Guy

Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

John Doe

Giga Guy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

RonM

http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/

--
Ron A. Marraccini

John Doe wrote:

> > Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

> alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte
> alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Those are not gigabyte-hosted "forums".

Those are usenet newsgroups. And I'm currently posting to one of them.

Giga Guy

RonM wrote:

> http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/

I'll look at that, but when I was having problems with a certain ASUS
board a couple of years ago, I discovered that ASUS has discussion
forums for each individual motherboard model they were currently
selling.

So am I correct that gigabyte appears to not even have *any* support or
discussion forums on their website?

John Doe

Giga Guy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> John Doe wrote:

>> > Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

>> alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte
>> alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

> Those are not gigabyte-hosted "forums".
>
> Those are usenet newsgroups.

Not according to Google Groups users.

> And I'm currently posting to one of them.

I knew that, but who gives a ****.

By the way... how come you don't properly introduce authors?

Franc Zabkar

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:52:35 -0400, Giga Guy <(E-Mail Removed)> put finger
to keyboard and composed:

>Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

This one looks official:
http://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/

- Franc Zabkar