Does Soyo respond to support questions?

schmooxx1x

Does anybody know if Soyo bothers to respond to support questions
submitted from their website? I sent them a question 12 days ago, and
never received a response.

I've been trying to find out if the Soyo motherboard SY-P4I865PE Plus
DRAGON 2 will support a Celeron D 350 3.2ghz Prescott. The
compatibility chart on their website lists Celeron D's up to 2.8ghz,
but I'm wondering if the chart has not been updated, and maybe the
board will support faster celerons.

If anybody has any info, it would be greatly appreciated....

Junior Member
Location: indiana

I have recieved responces in the past ,but now its been about two weeks and i havent heard anything from them yet. I have a soyo sy-7vem and wanted to know if it was eleigable for repair ,( bad compasitors)...I'v had it for about three years and it was a great board till all the rebooting took place.