Drivers for Nokia Booklet

AS

Is there anyone having drivers for WinXP for this little thing? Or a link to
them? I would really like to have WinXP on the netbook, but ir aappears
Nokia has totally dropped support for it. Even Win7 drivers are PITA to
find. The only refference to XP package was to megaupload, but its is dead
for now. Everything else was possible to fing, if you know the pieces were
put into it. Mostly I need the Hotkey soft to activate Fn + combination for
switching wireless functions. Please, I would appreciate any help in this
matter.

the wharf rat

In article <500444b1$0$285$(E-Mail Removed)>, AS <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Is there anyone having drivers for WinXP for this little thing? Or a link to
>them? I would really like to have WinXP on the netbook, but ir aappears

I found some here:

http://drp.su/drivers/notebooks/?v=N...G&id=3149&l=en

but I can't attest to their authenticity or malware index... The AV
reputation databases I looked at think that drp.su is OK ,though.

Or try

http://nokiabooklet.wordpress.com/20...stero​wniki/

from the nokia support forums
(http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Mini...s/td-p/1484972)

Acer D150 drivers are also rumored to work.

AS

"the wharf rat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ju5g70$61a$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I found some here:...

Thanks for helping. I have already been here. Some of them are working, but
I still lack part I have described above. Or perhaps I want too much.
Perhaps there have never been Hothey or Power Manager for this tiny netbook.

> Acer D150 drivers are also rumored to work.

I will have to check these.