Anonymous

I'm new to AMD. Just go one and love it so much that I want to get a
better system. Does Dual-CPU motherboard available for AMD Athlon XP?

Peter Strömberg

<http://www.acme.com/build_a_pc/boardfinder/search.cgi?cpu_type=socket_a&cpus=2>

--
Peter Strömberg
C2K2 C2K3 ISCCIV02 ISCCIV03

Anonymous

Thanks. That's very good website. But the dual CPU are Athlon MP, not
XP. I don't know what the differences are beside the price.

Peter Strömberg wrote:

> Anonymous <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:krH1c.12643$(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>I'm new to AMD. Just go one and love it so much that I want to get a
>>better system. Does Dual-CPU motherboard available for AMD Athlon XP?

> <http://www.acme.com/build_a_pc/boardfinder/search.cgi?cpu_type=socket_a&cpus=2>

Gregory Toomey

Anonymous wrote:

> I'm new to AMD. Just go one and love it so much that I want to get a
> better system. Does Dual-CPU motherboard available for AMD Athlon XP?

You need an MP cpu, not XP - see www.2cpu.com

gtoomey

Sebastian Schlereth

Gregory Toomey wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
>
>> I'm new to AMD. Just go one and love it so much that I want to get
>> a better system. Does Dual-CPU motherboard available for AMD
>> Athlon XP?

> You need an MP cpu, not XP - see www.2cpu.com

Howto make a Mobile/MP Athlon:
http://www.cpuheat.wz.cz/html/AXP_mu...Multiplier.htm

--
Sebastian
Bitte nur in die Newsgroup antworten!

bill bixby

Anonymous <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:krH1c.12643$1z1.2285
@fe18.usenetserver.com:

> I'm new to AMD. Just go one and love it so much that I want to get a
> better system. Does Dual-CPU motherboard available for AMD Athlon XP?

the gigabyte dual MP board is designed for MPs but will run 2x XP or mobiles
or whatever
infact you can change the multiplier on a pr of mobiles(pin mod) and drop
them in no "MP" or L5 mod needed with this board

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD