Dual Monitor & Gaming Video Card

Sam Carleton

I am looking for a new video card. There are two features
which are important to me, dual monitor support and
gaming. The dual monitor display is more important to me.

I would like to run one monitor at a resolution of
2048x1536 and the other one at a minimum of 1152x864,
ideally 1280x1024. Both monitors need to be running
32-bit color at a minimum of 85Hz.

Are there any video cards that are able to support this?
I believe I could do this with one AGP and one PCI card,
but I would like to do it with just one AGP card.

Sam