Dummy grandma needs help

ThatsMe

We moved and I'm trying to hook up the computer again. Got everythin
going except the speakers. Boy, do I need help! At the back of th
speaker are two ports: line in and line out. To which port should
plug in the terminal?

At the back of the tower (I have a Dell computer about 4 years old
there are five ports: yellow, blue, salmon, green and black. The lin
from my speakers to the computer is black but nothing happens when
plug into any of the five.

Can one of you smart guys out there help this old 69-year old grandma?
I really, really would like to listen to Roy Orbison sing PRETTY WOMA
and BLUE BAYOU again.

Thank you very muc

--
ThatsMe

ThatsMe

EVERYTHING COMES TO HIM WHO WAITS!

I have been trying over six hours to get the speakers to work.
Received a reply to one of the many email queries/messages I sent
telling me to plug into the green terminal jack on the back of m
tower. AND IT WORKED!

So now I AM listening to PRETTY WOMAN. Thanks anyway!

--
ThatsMe