Easy Note MX52 Recovery Problem

Calin

Hello,
I have a EasyNote MX 52. I didn't create the Master Recovery CD so I
don't have them. I formated the primary partition but I didn't touch
the hidden partion.
So is there any posibility to restore my notebook to factory
condition? Please help me and describe the steps that I have to
follow.
Many thanks in advance for your help.
Calin

metronid

On Feb 7, 12:21*am, Calin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a EasyNote MX 52. I didn't create the Master Recovery CD so I
> don't have them. I formated the primary partition but I didn't touch
> the hidden partion.
> So is there any posibility to restore my notebook to factory
> condition? Please help me and describe the steps that I have to
> follow.
> Many thanks in advance for your help.
> Calin

Have you tried hitting F11 on boot