ECS 755-A2 PCI IRQ sharing info needed

Junior Member

Does anyone know how the IRQ assignments and sharing are handled on the ECS 755-A2 MoBo. For some unexplainable reason, this information is not in the manual.

I need to add a PCI SATA controller card and would like for it to not have to share resources. The only other PCI card I will have on the board is an Adaptec SCSI card which is currently in slot 2 sharing (according to Device Manager) IRQ 18 with the Realtek onboard sound.

I can just do trial and error until I get it right, but if someone has this info or any helpful advice, it might save me some work and would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

PCI a Bottleneck in USB 2.0 for Audio?, IRQ Sharing for USB Veli-Pekka Tštilš PC Hardware 4 11-13-2007 01:24 AM
K8S-MX, SoundMax, IRQ sharing Herallyon Asus 0 07-20-2005 07:31 AM
P4P800 sharing IRQ 16 with Radeon 9800 Pro Jim Davis Nature Photography Asus 5 06-04-2004 12:54 AM
K7S5A Pro: IRQ sharing Marc ECS 3 07-28-2003 07:48 AM
ga-8ik1100 - irq-sharinglist & onboard-lan irq James Watt Gigabyte 0 07-21-2003 07:59 PM