ECS 755-A2 SATA raid problems

cagliostro@my-deja.com

Has anyone here ever setup an ECS 755-A2 with dual SATA drives in a
RAID-0 configuration? I tried to to just that using 2 Seagate 160G SATA
drives. I had Windows XP Pro previoulsy installed in one of the drives
and used the SIS RAID utility to create a RAID-0 array. (I checked the
box indicating the source drive was a boot device) The utility asked me
to reboot and after restarting, spent about 2 hours building the
striped set. After rebooting a final time the drive was not bootable
and all my data gone!

I don't see any other options in the BIOS to configure RAID other than
the Windows SIS utility...what am I doing wrong?