emachine notebook laptop screen blinks - fix

bhandy4@yahoo.com

No parts required to fix the blinking problem with emachine M2105
laptops and other similar models. When the cover is opened or closed
the LCD screen would go on and off intermittent. Gets worse with time.

Solution is to spray the little connector plugs and sockets with
electrical contact spray, or isopropyl alcohol. Attached is a link to
a good guide on how to disassemble the notebook.
Read it carefully.

http://emachines.fizi.ca/guides.php?ID=2