Email Attachments won't Attach

MacNewb

I apologize if this has been answered someone in here before. I have
searched in here and other forums, but cannot find anything related.

Whenever I try to attach a file (.doc or .xls) while using my Macbook
Pro, it just hangs. I cannot figure out what it is I need to do to
attach a file from my Mac to any of my emails. I do not used .mac mail
service, but do use web based email solutions.

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

MacNewb!!!

MacNewb

I have tried attachments on both rogers webbased email as well as our
own squirrelmail webmail.

I am using Safari web browser.

MacNewb aka Reg.

Mike Rosenberg wrote:
> MacNewb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Whenever I try to attach a file (.doc or .xls) while using my Macbook
> > Pro, it just hangs. I cannot figure out what it is I need to do to
> > attach a file from my Mac to any of my emails. I do not used .mac mail
> > service, but do use web based email solutions.

> _Which_ "web based email solutions" using _which_ web browser?
>
> --
> <http://designsbymike.biz/macconsultshop.shtml> Mac-themed T-shirts
> <http://designsbymike.biz/musings.shtml> Mostly muckraking T-shirts
> <http://designsbymike.biz/prius.shtml> Prius shirts & bumper stickers
> <http://cafepress.com/comedancing> Ballroom dance-themed shirts & gift

MacNewb

Well...like the name implies... MacNewb!!!!

I have solved my problem. Turns out it was an issue with the Safari
browser. I have installed Firefox and things are running just
tickety-boo now. Much nicer than Safari for this user.

MacNewb aka Reg.

email attachments Lisa P. Tablet PC 3 11-04-2009 07:30 PM
Newbie needs help with photo attachments to email (AOL, Mac, Firefox) Newbie Apple 8 06-08-2007 04:11 AM
Email attachments don't attach (Mail.app) WT Apple 0 07-23-2006 08:03 PM
new problem sending journal entries as email attachments ppwlaw Tablet PC 1 04-16-2006 11:01 PM
Google groups email spider,Auction software, Directory PPC search engine software, email spiders - 5 Auction software Hardware 0 05-18-2004 07:45 PM