Enermax DynaBacker 3.5" RAID System

Bob

Does anyone have any experience with the

Enermax DynaBacker 3.5" RAID System, Model ES-352-B Internal IDE
Mirror Kit Based on RAID-1

http://www.enermax.com.tw/products_p...&Gid=1&Gid2=32

I realize it is not SATA, but I do not want to get into SATA at this
time - I still have lots of life left in my WD Caviar drives.

The apparant advantage of the Enermax 352 is that it supports both
mirroring and auto backup modes, which allows building a disaster
recovery archive as well has having dynamic mirroring available.

I would appreciate any comments on RAID-1 implementations on a Win2K
or XP system.

--

Map of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
http://home.houston.rr.com/rkba/vrwc.html

"The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the
country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
--Hermann Goering

NF7 and Enermax PSU Peter Huebner Abit 9 05-30-2005 04:31 PM
Enermax DynaBacker 3.5" RAID System Bob PC Hardware 0 05-08-2005 06:06 PM
Enermax DynaBacker 3.5" RAID System Bob Hardware 0 05-08-2005 06:06 PM
Guys don't buy ENERMAX frony panels until they're built safe Zantafio Asus 0 07-06-2003 01:40 PM
! ! ! ALERT ! ! ! ENERMAX front panel ref UC-A07FATR2 is reversed wired ! ! ! DANGEROUS ! ! ! Zantafio Asus 0 07-03-2003 06:26 PM