EP-8krai-pro user manual

Pdog89gt@gmail.com

Does anyone have a valid download link to the user manual? I bought a
new case and a buddy gave me this board with the Sempron 3300. I need
the pinout diagrams to attach the case and usb headers. Thanks

Lee M.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Does anyone have a valid download link to the user manual? I bought a
> new case and a buddy gave me this board with the Sempron 3300. I need
> the pinout diagrams to attach the case and usb headers. Thanks

I would try a google search for the motherboard. The Epox site seems to
work sometimes but not other times. I don't think there's any support any
more. I got into the USA site but it wouldn't download the user guide for
the non-pro version.

An Epox CPU support chart I have dated Dec 2006 shows 2800+ as the highest
speed for Sempron support for this chipset (or any other chipset).

http://www.epox.com/USA/index.asp

Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating System " Manual reposted in Word File format with 10 pages of the manual per webpage. Vintage Computer Manuals Apple 2 10-17-2006 06:21 AM
MS6178 User manual? Pharmanaut MSI 2 02-20-2005 08:46 PM
P4T rev.1.06 user manual degroffa@gmail.com Asus 2 01-22-2005 09:25 PM
P4T rev.1.06 user manual degroffa@gmail.com Asus 0 01-13-2005 03:38 AM
K8T-Master-Far User Manual Steve MSI 2 10-03-2003 04:11 AM