EPOX 5LDA + GLI will not boot

jonathan

The system goes to F7 and them the power shuts off. I have not reset the
CMOS, nor have I swapped power supplies YET. Any Help would be most welcome.

Todd Hayslett

Check the motherboard for swollen or leaky capacitors....this is a common
symptom of bad caps....

Todo

"jonathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mS1nk.15742$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The system goes to F7 and them the power shuts off. I have not reset the
> CMOS, nor have I swapped power supplies YET. Any Help would be most
> welcome.

Todd Hayslett

this could also be a problem with your video card..

Todd

"jonathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mS1nk.15742$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The system goes to F7 and them the power shuts off. I have not reset the
> CMOS, nor have I swapped power supplies YET. Any Help would be most
> welcome.

pokey man

I vote bad caps

kk

"Todd Hayslett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7aa22$48bb6716$cef8e7ed$(E-Mail Removed)...
> this could also be a problem with your video card..
>
> Todd
>

> "jonathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:mS1nk.15742$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The system goes to F7 and them the power shuts off. I have not reset the
> > CMOS, nor have I swapped power supplies YET. Any Help would be most
> > welcome.

jonathan

pokey man wrote:
> I vote bad caps
>
> kk
>
> "Todd Hayslett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:7aa22$48bb6716$cef8e7ed$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> this could also be a problem with your video card..
>>
>> Todd
>>

>> "jonathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:mS1nk.15742$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> The system goes to F7 and them the power shuts off. I have not reset the
>>> CMOS, nor have I swapped power supplies YET. Any Help would be most
>>> welcome.

It turned out to be a loose connection in the power supply for the
"power good" line.

pokey man

REALLY? never would have thought of that one... thanks for telling us.

kk

"jonathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i_tRk.1541$(E-Mail Removed)...
> pokey man wrote:
> > I vote bad caps
> >
> > kk
> >
> > "Todd Hayslett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:7aa22$48bb6716$cef8e7ed$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> this could also be a problem with your video card..
> >>
> >> Todd
> >>

> >> "jonathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:mS1nk.15742$(E-Mail Removed)...

the

> It turned out to be a loose connection in the power supply for the
> "power good" line.

Junior Member

* Make plans to be present when ABF delivers your trailer or ReloCube. You will need to show the driver where you want the trailer parked and sign for delivery.
* Inspect your trailer or ReloCube for cleanliness and leaks before signing for delivery.
* Measure the space you reserved in the trailer so you know where your boundary is. If you find that you need more or less space, simply adjust your base rate by the "per foot" charge on your BOL.
* Be familiar with our packing and loading tips and personally supervise hired labor. You are ultimately responsible for how your goods are packed and loaded.
* Load your goods in a pre-designated order, saving "last load" items for the rear of your shipment. This might include your vacuum cleaner or bed sheets.
* Check every room, closet and cabinet one last time before deciding everything is loaded.
* Install the bulkhead once your goods are loaded.
* Verify the destination address and your contact information is correct on your BOL.
* Write the number of linear feet or number of ReloCubes you loaded into on two copies of the BOL. This is very important, as an accurate BOL ensures an accurate rate.
* Call the local ABF terminal when your shipment is ready to be picked up.
* If moving on an ABF trailer, verify the footage with the driver and both you and the driver sign two copies of the BOL – keep one copy for your file and give one copy to the driver.
* Call your local terminal to verify charges and get your “pro” or tracking number the day after your shipment is picked up. You can use this number to track your shipment around the clock either online or by calling 1-800-FOR-ABFS.
* Take note of utility meter readings.
* Leave a note with your new address in the house so that future residents can forward any stray mail.
* Keep a friend or family member informed of your plans and "whereabouts" in case of an emergency or unforeseen event.

Moving In Checklist

* You are likely to arrive at your new home ahead of your shipment. Take this time to look things over and to ensure your utilities have been connected.
* Check appliances and systems to ensure all are working properly, and arrange for repairs if necessary.
* Verify that your mail is being delivered to your new address and pick up any mail being held.
* Consider drawing out your new floor plan and decide where you want furniture and appliances placed.
* Track your shipment and work with the local terminal to schedule delivery. Plan ahead for parking.
* Plan to be present when ABF delivers your shipment. Show the driver where you want the equipment parked and sign for delivery. If you are unable to do this, work closely with a friend or representative to accept your shipment.
* Unless you are paying by credit card, have a cashier's check or money order ready for the driver.
* After your goods are unloaded, contact your local terminal to have your equipment taken away. Be sure to remove all debris, and leave only the bulkhead and ramp when moving in a trailer.