Epox 8RDA+ & OCZ PC 2700 CAS 2 Memory BIOS

glee

Hello to all,
I just ordered a 8RDA+ Used from Ebay to replace my 8k3a+. I have a
XP 1800 and 512 megs of OCZ PC2700 CAS 2. I've heard there are some
issues with memory and was wondering if any of the BIOS updates fixed
that problem that was there when this board 1st came out.

Thanks for any info.

Glee

Lee MacMillan

I have an 8RDA+ that my son used for 3-4 years. I've had both Kingston and
Crucial memory and not had a problem. I currently have both brands
installed and have mixed speeds without a problem. My BIOS is Feb 2004.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...