Epox store question

Lee M.

Every motherboard on the Epox store site is out of stock. Does anyone know
if they replenish their stock of refurb mobos periodically or once a
particular model is gone, is it gone forever?

Jeff H

"Lee M." <lmacmil@forget_it.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Every motherboard on the Epox store site is out of stock. Does anyone
> know if they replenish their stock of refurb mobos periodically or once a
> particular model is gone, is it gone forever?

Lee, what were you looking for? I just went to the EPoX website and over
half
the boards were in stock including, Intel and AMD boards. FYI I believe the
only
form of payment they're accepting is PayPal. EPoX had some issues w/ their
site
being hacked. FWIW I've found EPoX very accommodating re their store.

Jeff

dave

Sight being hacked? I thought it was a crooked employee who was using
customer's credit card numbers.

DaveL

"Jeff H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "Lee M." <lmacmil@forget_it.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Every motherboard on the Epox store site is out of stock. Does anyone
>> know if they replenish their stock of refurb mobos periodically or once a
>> particular model is gone, is it gone forever?
>>

> Lee, what were you looking for? I just went to the EPoX website and over
> half
> the boards were in stock including, Intel and AMD boards. FYI I believe
> the only
> form of payment they're accepting is PayPal. EPoX had some issues w/
> their site
> being hacked. FWIW I've found EPoX very accommodating re their store.
>
> Jeff

Lee M.

"Jeff H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "Lee M." <lmacmil@forget_it.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Every motherboard on the Epox store site is out of stock. Does anyone
>> know if they replenish their stock of refurb mobos periodically or once a
>> particular model is gone, is it gone forever?
>>

> Lee, what were you looking for? I just went to the EPoX website and over
> half
> the boards were in stock including, Intel and AMD boards. FYI I believe
> the only
> form of payment they're accepting is PayPal. EPoX had some issues w/
> their site
> being hacked. FWIW I've found EPoX very accommodating re their store.
>
> Jeff

The next day, everything seemed to be available again. I am considering
replacing my 8RDA+ with leaky caps (although it seems to be running ok) and
was also considering a board with one of the newer VIA chipsets to replace
my 8KHA+ (which by some miracle has absolutely no leaky caps.)

Guess I posted a day too soon :-)