Error codes for 600E

Bampah

On running the tests for my newly acquired 600e I get the following error
codes.

Sys Board Errors
DEV 001
ERR 91
FRU 3601

Can you tell me what this means or where I can get a list of error codes
There doesn't appear to be any problems with the TP on start-up or running
other than a dead battery
TIA

Bampah

Sorry, that should have read

FRU 3610

"Bampah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yfALb.317$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On running the tests for my newly acquired 600e I get the following error
> codes.
>
> Sys Board Errors
> DEV 001
> ERR 91
> FRU 3601
>
> Can you tell me what this means or where I can get a list of error codes
> There doesn't appear to be any problems with the TP on start-up or running
> other than a dead battery
> TIA

JHEM

Bampah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On running the tests for my newly acquired 600e I get the following
> error codes.
>
> Sys Board Errors
> DEV 001
> ERR 91
> FRU 3601
>
> Can you tell me what this means or where I can get a list of error
> codes There doesn't appear to be any problems with the TP on start-up
> or running other than a dead battery

That's exactly what it's telling you, that the battery is dead.

Regards,

James

Bampah

doh!

Thanks James

Rob

"JHEM" <James@ESAD_SPAMMERS.thinkpads.com> wrote in message
newsjDLb.255$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bampah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > On running the tests for my newly acquired 600e I get the following
> > error codes.
> >
> > Sys Board Errors
> > DEV 001
> > ERR 91
> > FRU 3601
> >
> > Can you tell me what this means or where I can get a list of error
> > codes There doesn't appear to be any problems with the TP on start-up
> > or running other than a dead battery

> That's exactly what it's telling you, that the battery is dead.
>
> Regards,
>
> James

JHEM

Bampah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> doh!
>
> Thanks James

No problem.

Regards,

James

Tyan error codes Clueless Tyan 0 11-05-2005 02:59 PM
600E POST error codes john IBM Thinkpad 1 10-24-2005 10:22 AM
NF7-S Rev2.0 and error codes Per Nielsen Abit 10 12-16-2004 08:59 PM
Error codes for AK32E Frank B Shuttle 1 09-08-2003 10:34 PM
8RDA+ problems (voltages and error codes) Steven Kristjansson Epox 3 07-03-2003 03:23 AM