Error no. 1013-0

Junior Member

I have an Acer aspire 1640z. It got infected with the Newfolder.exe virus and I had to format the drive C(windows default). Prior to that I had encrypted some audio music files, but I cancelled the encryption and the files started appearing in a weird green color. Now my reinstalled windows media player can't play the files saying that they're being in use by another account holder and that they should be accessed accordingly but that doesn't work. Now I tried to encrypt the files and decrypt them, hoping the problem will go away. But that did not work, as the encryption process gives me the error no.1013-0 message, and doesn't encrypt the files. Now I can't access these audio music files using other media players.Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what I'd need to rectify this situation?