Evaluation Board in India...

Seemanta Dutta

Hi,

I would like to know if there is some place in India from where I can
purchase 8051 evaluation boards for a 'not-so-exorbitant' prices.

My budget is about 6-7k.(Rupees, of course!!)

If there anyone from India who has already purchased such a board,
please provide some pointers.

Building my own programmer board is my last resort!!
I want to try available options first however.

~Seemanta

martin griffith

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:57:07 +0530, in comp.arch.embedded Seemanta
Dutta <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to know if there is some place in India from where I can
>purchase 8051 evaluation boards for a 'not-so-exorbitant' prices.
>
>My budget is about 6-7k.(Rupees, of course!!)
>
>If there anyone from India who has already purchased such a board,
>please provide some pointers.
>
>Building my own programmer board is my last resort!!
>I want to try available options first however.
>
>~Seemanta

something like this?

http://www.8052.com/sbc/schematics/

Its is very easy to build an 8052 from stripboard, maybe a zif socket,
Max232 and a ULN2803 with relatively few hardware skills. It really
depends on what functions you need.

But if you want "everything" try something like this?

http://www.8052.com/sbc/schematics/

martin

cbarn24050@aol.com

Seemanta Dutta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is some place in India from where I can
> purchase 8051 evaluation boards for a 'not-so-exorbitant' prices.
>
> My budget is about 6-7k.(Rupees, of course!!)
>
> If there anyone from India who has already purchased such a board,
> please provide some pointers.
>
> Building my own programmer board is my last resort!!
> I want to try available options first however.
>
> ~Seemanta

What are you trying to do? I have some old boards that will develop
single chip apps on bottom end processor but you still need an erom
programmer.

Vcc Ground

Try these:

http://www.keil.com/distis/co/in.htm