exhaust fan in a GT4016

bpgisme

Hello, new here. Just have a request for advice....
I bought a refurbished GT4016 earlier this year from a company called
Tech For Less. I'm very happy with the system in every way except one,
even though the poor thing looks as if it had been dropped a couple of
times and was scratched up and the plastic broken in a few places. The
system is just fine and much better in many ways than my last system and
the price was great, under $350. The problem is the cooling. I don't
know enough to know if the system is running cool enough. It currently
runs like this: CPU = 54-57c idle -58-63c under load, AMD single core =
34-37c idle - 45-48c under load. (I regularly monitor the temps using
Speedfan and AMD assistant and have double checked them using the free
version of Everest and MBM.) It's about 75-80F in this room with two
window ACs running. (It's a big room.) The computer is the BTX design
and has the funnel thing in the front with the intake fan and the power
supply has a fan and Tech For Less added a heat sink fan when I first
got the computer to help with the heat problems then. (When I first got
the system the cpu was idling at 62c!) In the manuals for the system
there are photos and all the photos show an exhaust fan on the back
grill. Would I mess anything up if I added one? I think I have
research overload. I've been looking this up on Google and reading and
trying to find a simple yes or no, but wow there's so much information
and I just can't figure it all out. Are these temps normal for this pc,
or would the exhaust fan help it without causing more problems?
Thanks... I hope you guys can help.