Experience Pack for Windows XP Tablet PC

Frank Simon

Hello,

does anybody know when the "Experience Pack for Windows XP Tablet PC
Edition 2005" will be available in german language edition.

rgds
Frank

Chris H.

Microsoft has not announced anything in that regard, Frank.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Frank Simon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d6a1nj$vab$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> does anybody know when the "Experience Pack for Windows XP Tablet PC
> Edition 2005" will be available in german language edition.
>
> rgds
> Frank

Thomas

Hi Chris,

this are no good news. I was used to work with snipping tool 1.0 on tablett
PC edition 2004. Last days I've updated to 2005. Now I do miss the tool.
Please work on this topic. I run Tablett edition 2005 in German.
Thanks, Thomas

"Chris H." wrote:

> Microsoft has not announced anything in that regard, Frank.
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>

> "Frank Simon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:d6a1nj$vab$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > does anybody know when the "Experience Pack for Windows XP Tablet PC
> > Edition 2005" will be available in german language edition.
> >
> > rgds
> > Frank

Chris H.

Sorry, Thomas. I have heard nothing yet from Microsoft regarding different
language versions.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert

"Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Chris,
>
> this are no good news. I was used to work with snipping tool 1.0 on
> tablett
> PC edition 2004. Last days I've updated to 2005. Now I do miss the tool.
> Please work on this topic. I run Tablett edition 2005 in German.
> Thanks, Thomas
>
> "Chris H." wrote:
>
>> Microsoft has not announced anything in that regard, Frank.
>> --
>> Chris H.
>> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "Frank Simon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:d6a1nj$vab$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > does anybody know when the "Experience Pack for Windows XP Tablet PC
>> > Edition 2005" will be available in german language edition.
>> >
>> > rgds
>> > Frank

Stefen Niemeyer

There was a very unspecific hint about a new pack in the latest Tablet chat:

robert williams (Expert):
Q: Any news about a _localized_ Experience pack? (my question, sn)
A: It's in the early planning stages. I can't comment on a specific release
date but we are committed to deliver a localized pack. It will not simply be
a localized version of the Exp Pack but will be different in some ways.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e..._ez_tabpc.mspx
(thanks for the link, Chris).

Mit besten Gruessen - Best wishes
Stefen Niemeyer

"Chris H." <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry, Thomas. I have heard nothing yet from Microsoft regarding
> different language versions.
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>

> "Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> this are no good news. I was used to work with snipping tool 1.0 on
>> tablett
>> PC edition 2004. Last days I've updated to 2005. Now I do miss the tool.
>> Please work on this topic. I run Tablett edition 2005 in German.
>> Thanks, Thomas
>>
>> "Chris H." wrote:
>>
>>> Microsoft has not announced anything in that regard, Frank.
>>> --
>>> Chris H.
>>> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
>>> Tablet Creations - http://nicecreations.us/
>>> Associate Expert
>>> Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
>>>

>>> "Frank Simon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:d6a1nj$vab$(E-Mail Removed)...

Chris H.

8-)
--