Exporting Journal to Word

Mark

We have recently purchased a tabletpc for taking minutes
at meeting. Journal has been used as away of keeping the
note during the meeting, with the handwriting concerted
afterwards

How do you get the notes out of Journal and into Word
2000, there doesn't seem to be a relevant import/export
routine

Al

There is no direct export function available, but by using the "Action"
"Convert to text" function you can paste converted, selected text to the
clipboard for copying into Word. The disadvantage is that each line break is
treated as a new paragraph.

Al

news:077d01c340ad$0d5351f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> We have recently purchased a tabletpc for taking minutes
> at meeting. Journal has been used as away of keeping the
> note during the meeting, with the handwriting concerted
> afterwards
>
> How do you get the notes out of Journal and into Word
> 2000, there doesn't seem to be a relevant import/export
> routine

Lisa Osse [MS]

Actually, you can turn off this feature so that your line breaks aren't
carried over into your Word document.

Select text and then select Actions> Convert Handwriting to Text. Tap the
Options button on the Text Correction dialog and uncheck "Preserve line
breaks from notes."

Hope that helps!

newsgroup purposes only.

"Al" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bdva5c$cnr$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is no direct export function available, but by using the "Action"
> "Convert to text" function you can paste converted, selected text to the
> clipboard for copying into Word. The disadvantage is that each line break

is
> treated as a new paragraph.
>
> Al
>
> "Mark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:077d01c340ad$0d5351f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > We have recently purchased a tabletpc for taking minutes
> > at meeting. Journal has been used as away of keeping the
> > note during the meeting, with the handwriting concerted
> > afterwards
> >
> > How do you get the notes out of Journal and into Word
> > 2000, there doesn't seem to be a relevant import/export
> > routine

Al

That's what I love about this group - I keep learning new tricks.

Al

news:(E-Mail Removed)...