external monitor as Primary problem

yesboss

Hi there, and thanks in advance for any help.

I'd like to set up my external monitor as the primary one (and the tablet pc
as secondary to take notes etc.), however, when using the pen on the tablet
pc, the cursor appears and moves on the primary external monitor.

I notice that this appears to be an ongoing problem (from searching forums
etc.), is there a way to overcome this? Having to use my tablet pc as primary
is akward due to the flat positioning i have it at.

Thanks,
John

Chris H.

In short, no, the external monitor must be a secondary one under Windows XP.
Only the primary monitor, i.e., the built-in Tablet PC screen, can use the
digitizer to track the pen location.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC