FA: FIC VA503+ Motherboard AMD K62-350 Mini ATCase Extras

TJM

For Auction on eBay FIC VA 503+ Motherboard, AMD K62 350 Processor with fan,
Mini Tower AT case with power supply, OEM 8MB AGP video card, OEM sound
card. There is also RAM onboard, but I'm not sure how much it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

These components come *AS-IS*. I cannot guarantee that they will work when
you receive it, but I upgraded to a new system and all of these components
were working fine when I pulled out all of the drives.

The FIC VA 503+ MB is a very versatile motherboard. I will ship the
original owners manual and disk w/drivers (although I recommend you get the
updated drivers from FIC's site).
I will ship the original owners manual for the AMD K62 350 processor.

The mini-tower case comes with a power supply and a cover. The cover is not
shown in the picture, but it's in very good condition.

I will also send the CD's with the drivers for the AGP video card and the
sound card.
Thanks!
TJM

John

why dont you know how much ram ? maybe boot it up and see? $35 shipping is excessive, you can ship it USPS
for $20 I bet ~

TJM wrote:

> For Auction on eBay FIC VA 503+ Motherboard, AMD K62 350 Processor with fan,
> Mini Tower AT case with power supply, OEM 8MB AGP video card, OEM sound
> card. There is also RAM onboard, but I'm not sure how much it is.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1
>
> These components come *AS-IS*. I cannot guarantee that they will work when
> you receive it, but I upgraded to a new system and all of these components
> were working fine when I pulled out all of the drives.
>
> The FIC VA 503+ MB is a very versatile motherboard. I will ship the
> original owners manual and disk w/drivers (although I recommend you get the
> updated drivers from FIC's site).
> I will ship the original owners manual for the AMD K62 350 processor.
>
> The mini-tower case comes with a power supply and a cover. The cover is not
> shown in the picture, but it's in very good condition.
>
> I will also send the CD's with the drivers for the AGP video card and the
> sound card.
> Thanks!
> TJM

TJM

John,
Good point on the RAM. I just fired up the machine and the RAM test shows
48 MB (actually shows 49 and change..). I've updated my description on eBay
to reflect that.

Regarding the S&H, it is a rough estimate and includes packing materials so
I can make sure it gets to the buyer in one piece.

Thanks for the feedback.
TJM