faceplate swap?

Cantplaypiano@gmail.com

I have found a Shuttle-box which I particularly like the technical
specs of, the SK83G. I have one problem with this particular kit
though, and that is the faceplate. I think it's hideous.

There is a faceplate that I do like though, the G2 style. My questions
are:

1. Could I buy the PF61 reflectix faceplate and install it on the
SK83G? I am aware that this is meant for the G2 case, but I'm unsure of
how these things are assembled, but it seems like it could work.

2. Is there any way of getting a G2 style faceplate for a 64-bit board?

I guess it could be a bit silly to make such a big deal about the
faceplate, but if I've got to look at it, I at least should like it

Thanks all,
T.J.