family feud game not working

Steven S

I have just purchased family feud game. It appears to be working for the first few moments then the sound becomes garbled. I have tried the game on another machine with no problem. I have contacted dell and the software company no resolution. Please advise as to what could be the possible problem. My thought is the sound card cannot handle it. Although it goes successfully through all of the sound tests.

Why game menu heats GPU more than game play? Lou ATI 1 06-09-2004 05:05 PM
game port not working on my A7N8X Deluxe Michael Mears Asus 6 02-22-2004 11:52 PM
Game gamma not working JT ATI 2 09-17-2003 05:36 AM
What does it mean to be 68 family mpu or 80 family mpu compatible? Jimbo Embedded 5 08-27-2003 11:33 PM