Fans for PC Enclosure

W. Watson

About four years ago I bought my first more or less ASUS MB with a CPU with
a speed greater than 1GHz, and a CPU that required a fan on the CPU. This
has all worked well, but I recently again noticed that whatever enclosure I
used has few fans in it. I'm tempted to buy a few fans to add to the
enclosure. Apparently, there are fans with temperature sensors on their
wires, so I imagine these devices are available. That raises the question of
where the sensors somehow connect into the MB, or do they?

I have an AMD Athlon XP, 1.466MHz, 1700+, ASUS A7S333 MB.

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>