@.

What AMD cpu has the highest stock clock speed? TIA

--
..

Paul

In article <20061016135558.245$(E-Mail Removed)>, @. wrote:

> What AMD cpu has the highest stock clock speed? TIA

You can get all sorts of information here. An FX-62
looks to be pretty fast:

http://www.amdcompare.com

http://www.amdcompare.com/us-en/desk...=ADAFX62IAA6CS

or in terms of things you can buy, go look in the Newegg listings
and simply scroll down and find the most expensive processor.
It is bound to be fast.

Paul

@.

(E-Mail Removed) (Paul) wrote:
> In article <20061016135558.245$(E-Mail Removed)>, @. wrote:
>
> > What AMD cpu has the highest stock clock speed? TIA

> You can get all sorts of information here. An FX-62
> looks to be pretty fast:
>
> http://www.amdcompare.com
>
> http://www.amdcompare.com/us-en/desk...=ADAFX62IAA6CS
>
> or in terms of things you can buy, go look in the Newegg listings
> and simply scroll down and find the most expensive processor.
> It is bound to be fast.
>
> Paul

Cash is related to speed most of the time. They are not stupid. Thanks for
the reply.

--
..

Merrill P. L. Worthington

@. wrote:

> Cash is related to speed most of the time. They are not stupid. Thanks for
> the reply.

Depends on the app. Clock speed usually is more important.

@.

"Merrill P. L. Worthington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> @. wrote:
> >
> > Cash is related to speed most of the time. They are not stupid. Thanks
> > for the reply.
> >

> Depends on the app. Clock speed usually is more important.

What is the fastest AMD clock speed, stock, not overclocked?

--
..

DRS

<@.> wrote in message news:20061016193255.586$(E-Mail Removed)
> "Merrill P. L. Worthington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> @. wrote:
>>>
>>> Cash is related to speed most of the time. They are not stupid.
>>> Thanks for the reply.
>>>

>> Depends on the app. Clock speed usually is more important.

> What is the fastest AMD clock speed, stock, not overclocked?

FX62, 2.8Ghz

Dylan C

@. wrote:
> What AMD cpu has the highest stock clock speed? TIA

The FX 62 and 57 both run at 2.8GHz. So do a couple of opterons. It
looks like the 62 is the only dual-core to run at that speed. All of
this info is readily available at amdcompare.com if you need faster
answers.

-Dylan C

Merrill P. L. Worthington

@. wrote:
> "Merrill P. L. Worthington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>@. wrote:
>>
>>>Cash is related to speed most of the time. They are not stupid. Thanks
>>>for the reply.
>>>

>>Depends on the app. Clock speed usually is more important.

> What is the fastest AMD clock speed, stock, not overclocked?

2.8ghz

Google is your friend.

scrooge

On 16 Oct 2006 19:50:25 GMT, @. wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) (Paul) wrote:
>> In article <20061016135558.245$(E-Mail Removed)>, @. wrote:
>>
>> > What AMD cpu has the highest stock clock speed? TIA

>> You can get all sorts of information here. An FX-62
>> looks to be pretty fast:
>>
>> http://www.amdcompare.com
>>
>> http://www.amdcompare.com/us-en/desk...=ADAFX62IAA6CS
>>
>> or in terms of things you can buy, go look in the Newegg listings
>> and simply scroll down and find the most expensive processor.
>> It is bound to be fast.
>>
>> Paul

>Cash is related to speed most of the time. They are not stupid. Thanks for
>the reply.

Watch out for newegg.com's prices. They're based on their original
cost. You sometimes find older clawhammer core cpu's at higher
prices than cooler running later core models.

PS they're having sales on OEM FX chips now. Keep an eye out for
bargain codes. check out techbargains.com to keep up to date.

@.

scrooge wrote:
> On 16 Oct 2006 19:50:25 GMT, @. wrote:
>
> >(E-Mail Removed) (Paul) wrote:

> >> You can get all sorts of information here. An FX-62
> >> looks to be pretty fast:
> >>
> >> http://www.amdcompare.com
> >>
> >> http://www.amdcompare.com/us-en/desk...=ADAFX62IAA6CS
> >>
> >> or in terms of things you can buy, go look in the Newegg listings
> >> and simply scroll down and find the most expensive processor.
> >> It is bound to be fast.
> >>
> >> Paul

> >Cash is related to speed most of the time. They are not stupid. Thanks
> >for the reply.

> Watch out for newegg.com's prices. They're based on their original
> cost. You sometimes find older clawhammer core cpu's at higher
> prices than cooler running later core models.
>
> PS they're having sales on OEM FX chips now. Keep an eye out for
> bargain codes. check out techbargains.com to keep up to date.

I will do that, thanks alot for the info. I know you can pickup some
decent fast chips cheap because i just bought a 3.4 gig P4 HT Northwood
for my notebook for 100 bucks.

--
..

What is Fastest KT7A cpu Scrim Abit 4 10-17-2003 05:55 PM
whats the fastest cpu for abit kt7 ? lee barlow Abit 2 10-13-2003 09:49 AM
Fastest CPU for KT7-RAID Jason Abit 17 10-02-2003 08:37 PM
Fastest CPU for Abit KR7A-Raid? Michael Shaffer Abit 4 07-28-2003 12:43 PM
Re: What's the fastest Celeron CPU an Abit WX6 motherboard supports? =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?= Abit 1 07-09-2003 10:02 AM