Junior Member

I took apart most of the components in my computer today to clean it out with compressed air. After putting it back together I was unable to boot it up successfully. I received several error messages. "AF" was the first one, which I got past by resetting the RAM chips. Now there's a "FF" message that I'm unable to pass. It gets to the same point every time. Asking whether to start normally or in safe mode. Lasts about 3 seconds there, then shuts itself down. It's displaying the "FF" error message and I don't know what to do. Help?