Wblane

I remember FIC has some great SS7 motherboards and some of their early Athlon
chipset motherboards were good, but I haven't heard anything about FIC in a
couple of years.

Alex Zorrilla

Good question. I go to their website and see new products, so they must
be around somewhere, but I have a devil of a time finding anyone that
actually sells their motherboards, at least here in the US.

--Alex

Wblane wrote:
> I remember FIC has some great SS7 motherboards and some of their early Athlon
> chipset motherboards were good, but I haven't heard anything about FIC in a
> couple of years.
> -Bill (remove "botizer" to reply via email)

Frithiof Andreas Jensen

"Wblane" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I remember FIC has some great SS7 motherboards and some of their early
>Athlon
> chipset motherboards were good, but I haven't heard anything about FIC in
> couple of years.

I would have settled for a Bios Update to one card, KT-400A-Pro, I just
binned the other day while making wows never to buy anything FIC again!

john

i find fic items on ebay all the time

and i have had pretty good luck so far with various fic mobos

pt-2006 was my first in 1995, it still works today as a linux box and back
up

va503+ 1997-2001 - present , these are great for recycling old AT cases,
just sold one for christmas

pa2013 1999 my first atx i sold it

az11 2001 - present

az11ea 2002 - present

au11 2004 - present. this is my latest project which i am currently tweaking

i have it running great with a 1700+ amd and ddr333 pc3200/2700 sdram and i
will be putting in a 2600+ amd cpu in shortly if its possible [see my other
post]

thanx john

ps i also have my eye on the
ad11
an11
an17
an19
au13
am37
if anyone has any info on these i'd appreciate it

"Alex Zorrilla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good question. I go to their website and see new products, so they must
> be around somewhere, but I have a devil of a time finding anyone that
> actually sells their motherboards, at least here in the US.
>
> --Alex
>

> Wblane wrote:
> > I remember FIC has some great SS7 motherboards and some of their early

Athlon
> > chipset motherboards were good, but I haven't heard anything about FIC

in a
> > couple of years.
> > -Bill (remove "botizer" to reply via email)

Joel Mosher

Wblane wrote:
> I remember FIC has some great SS7 motherboards and some of their early Athlon
> chipset motherboards were good, but I haven't heard anything about FIC in a
> couple of years.
> -Bill (remove "botizer" to reply via email)

I see a bunch of places that sell FIC MBs on pricewatch.com