Where find Music notepad or music notation software

WoodyS

Is anyone aware of any current music notation software? At one time MS
sponsored something called Music Notepad, but I can find nothing current on
it.

I would like to be able to find a tool that will allow me to jot down
musical ideas quickly, electronically. Don't even need to hear it, just want
to jot it down

--
WoodyS

William F. Adams (willadams@aol.com)

On May 22, 2:49*pm, WoodyS <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is anyone aware of any current music notation software? *At one time MS
> sponsored something called Music Notepad, but I can find nothing current on
> it.

MS's tool is here:

http://graphics.cs.brown.edu/research/music/tpc.html