Find a New ABIT KD7A MB?

W. Watson

I've roamed around the internet with Google looking for a KD7A, but haven't
found one. Maybe someone else is better at this. I would prefer a new one if
it can be found.
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

W. Watson wrote:
> I've roamed around the internet with Google looking for a KD7A, but
> haven't found one. Maybe someone else is better at this. I would prefer
> a new one if it can be found.

I know this is not new, but it is refurbished. There is one on ebay
auction #260141520278

W. Watson wrote:
> I've roamed around the internet with Google looking for a KD7A, but
> haven't found one. Maybe someone else is better at this. I would prefer
> a new one if it can be found.

There is a new one here, if they have them in stock:
http://www.iceepc.com/index.htm?c128.htm&1

Chris

W. Watson

Thanks. A refurb might do.

--

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

W. Watson

Wrong reply above. New. Even better. I'll check it out.

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

W. Watson

Is a KD7 different than a KD7A ins some appreciable way?

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

W. Watson

Well, that didn't work out well. They had none in stock. It looks like a
whole new computer system for me now.

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

Looking for a New ABIT KD7A MB W. Watson IBM 0 07-21-2007 06:25 PM
CMOS Problem with ABIT KD7A MB W. Watson IBM 7 07-21-2007 04:25 AM
problems with abit KD7A pls Abit 1 06-19-2004 03:14 AM
abit kd7a start up problem ian Hardware 0 12-29-2003 08:33 PM
Can't change the Barton CPU multiplier on Abit KD7A MB AT Abit 0 11-06-2003 06:46 AM