Find out the model name of existing and not any more existing physical DVD drives?

Timo Price

On a computer there were previously physically two DVD drives mounted.

One of them was physically removed later.
However they appear still BOTH (!) in Windows Explorer and in many other so-called
diagnostics tools.

When I go e.g. in Windows Explorer on the properties dialog of the (one existing) DVD drive,
then on "Hardware" tab, then click "Properties" for both DVD devices
then BOTH DVD devices show "enabled".

How do I find out otherwise which of the two DVD drives is still built-in and which one is removed
WITHOUT opening the computer physically and look on the paper sticker on the physical device?

On the front side there is no brand label. Seems to be no-name product.

Timo