firefox bookmarks to safari

Colin Fox

can someone tell me where to find these to import them in to Safari?

Thanks, Colin

johnny bobby bee

Colin Fox wrote:
> can someone tell me where to find these to import them in to Safari?

Firefox --> bookmarks --> manage bookmarks --> file --> export --> save
them to where your heart desires.

or

~/Library/Application
Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/bookmarks.html

--
But has any little atom,
While a-sittin' and a-splittin',

Silicon Sam

johnny bobby bee wrote:
> Colin Fox wrote:
> > can someone tell me where to find these to import them in to Safari?

> Firefox --> bookmarks --> manage bookmarks --> file --> export --> save
> them to where your heart desires.
>
> or
>
> ~/Library/Application
> Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/bookmarks.html

Okay, I got mine imported over. Now I would be forever grateful if
you could tell me how to get my AOHell bookmarks over to Safari.....

Raymond

Silicon Sam

Silicon Sam wrote:
> johnny bobby bee wrote:
> > Colin Fox wrote:
> > > can someone tell me where to find these to import them in to Safari?

> > Firefox --> bookmarks --> manage bookmarks --> file --> export --> save
> > them to where your heart desires.
> >
> > or
> >
> > ~/Library/Application
> > Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/bookmarks.html
> >

> Okay, I got mine imported over. Now I would be forever grateful if
> you could tell me how to get my AOHell bookmarks over to Safari.....
>
> Raymond

Never mind.. I found AOL Service Assistant from Apple. Amazing what
a little Googling can do....

Raymond