Motherboard Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

First PS3 TV ad "The Wait Is Over"

 
 
AirRaid
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-15-2006, 11:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0QxoKnU5Zg


"The wait is over" LOL.


and the wait for PS4 begins.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ste Birmo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-16-2006, 01:05 AM
"AirRaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message...

> "The wait is over"


It's a Rapture of sorts (an elevation; any place of complete bliss).
Also love the music (An Ending, Brian Eno).

Makes sense once you recognise its constituent parts.





 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ste Birmo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-16-2006, 01:12 AM
"AirRaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message...

> and the wait for PS4 begins.


I'm not in a hurry to die, thanks.

Life is not a race. Enjoy what is in front of you.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Brenden D. Chase
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-16-2006, 03:46 AM

"Ste Birmo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4532dad8$0$97218$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> "AirRaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message...
>
>> "The wait is over"

>
> It's a Rapture of sorts (an elevation; any place of complete bliss).
> Also love the music (An Ending, Brian Eno).
>
> Makes sense once you recognise its constituent parts.
>


ever continuing that 'monolithic' coming of ridiculous proportions...


 
Reply With Quote
 
Paul Heslop
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-16-2006, 07:00 AM
"Brenden D. Chase" wrote:
>
> "Ste Birmo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4532dad8$0$97218$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> > "AirRaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message...
> >
> >> "The wait is over"

> >
> > It's a Rapture of sorts (an elevation; any place of complete bliss).
> > Also love the music (An Ending, Brian Eno).
> >
> > Makes sense once you recognise its constituent parts.
> >

>
> ever continuing that 'monolithic' coming of ridiculous proportions...


should it not be Also sprach Zarathustra then? :O)

--
Paul (That's the return to yourself)
-------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brenden D. Chase
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-16-2006, 11:35 PM

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Brenden D. Chase" wrote:
>>
>> "Ste Birmo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:4532dad8$0$97218$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
>> > "AirRaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message...
>> >
>> >> "The wait is over"
>> >
>> > It's a Rapture of sorts (an elevation; any place of complete bliss).
>> > Also love the music (An Ending, Brian Eno).
>> >
>> > Makes sense once you recognise its constituent parts.
>> >

>>
>> ever continuing that 'monolithic' coming of ridiculous proportions...

>
> should it not be Also sprach Zarathustra then? :O)


The game or the book?


>
> --
> Paul (That's the return to yourself)
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/



 
Reply With Quote
 
Paul Heslop
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-17-2006, 01:01 AM
"Brenden D. Chase" wrote:
>
> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Brenden D. Chase" wrote:
> >>
> >> "Ste Birmo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:4532dad8$0$97218$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> >> > "AirRaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message...
> >> >
> >> >> "The wait is over"
> >> >
> >> > It's a Rapture of sorts (an elevation; any place of complete bliss).
> >> > Also love the music (An Ending, Brian Eno).
> >> >
> >> > Makes sense once you recognise its constituent parts.
> >> >
> >>
> >> ever continuing that 'monolithic' coming of ridiculous proportions...

> >
> > should it not be Also sprach Zarathustra then? :O)

>
> The game or the book?
>

there's a game? jees that must be awful.

--
Paul (Need a lift she said much obliged)
-------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy J
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-17-2006, 03:44 PM

"AirRaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0QxoKnU5Zg
>
>
> "The wait is over" LOL.
>
>
> and the wait for PS4 begins.
>



It "should" be ... "The Wait Begins Because Even Though We're Launching In
November 2006 -- Your Chances Of Getting One By June 2007 Are Slim To None."


 
Reply With Quote
 
Dan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-17-2006, 05:06 PM
lol
"Rowdy J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8T6Zg.17245$(E-Mail Removed). net...
>
> "AirRaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0QxoKnU5Zg
>>
>>
>> "The wait is over" LOL.
>>
>>
>> and the wait for PS4 begins.
>>

>
>
> It "should" be ... "The Wait Begins Because Even Though We're Launching In
> November 2006 -- Your Chances Of Getting One By June 2007 Are Slim To
> None."
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Andre Matuch
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Yay, the wait is over. Let's get something that's no more powerful than the
360 and has worse games but can play Hitch and 50 First Dates in HD.

Andre

"Dan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45350d99$0$8716$(E-Mail Removed)...
> lol
> "Rowdy J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:8T6Zg.17245$(E-Mail Removed). net...
>>
>> "AirRaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0QxoKnU5Zg
>>>
>>>
>>> "The wait is over" LOL.
>>>
>>>
>>> and the wait for PS4 begins.
>>>

>>
>>
>> It "should" be ... "The Wait Begins Because Even Though We're Launching
>> In November 2006 -- Your Chances Of Getting One By June 2007 Are Slim To
>> None."
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Killzone PS3 in September? LoL can't wait to see the MASSIVE DOWNGRADE AirRaid Nvidia 9 04-08-2007 02:34 PM
PS3-X360 developer spills his experience: ATI Xenos GPU in X360 is superior to Nvidia RSX in PS3 for graphics rendering AirRaid Mach 2.5 ATI 46 12-30-2006 10:39 AM
re: So Blig, what YEAR will the PS3 render PS3 Killzone 05 demo graphics? Air Raid Nvidia 18 07-06-2006 04:00 PM
Early PS3 Development System compared to Final PS3 System videogamedude@gmail.com Nvidia 4 07-25-2005 11:06 PM
To wait or not to wait....? HistoryFan Gateway 11 08-03-2003 04:58 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Welcome!
Welcome to Motherboard Point
 

Advertisment