Flat Flex Cable Keyboard + Clip

Os

Good morning.
I was surfing the net because I have a problem with my
Compag Presario 715 US Notebook. The flat flex cable that comes from
the keyboard cannot be fixed to its moderboard conexion because a
plastic part ( called Clip ? ) is broken.
Is there any way to make the conexion without it ? Is there any way
to obtain the proper replace part ?
I would be very appreciative to receive yr help./ advices.
Os.

Starman

get a new keyboard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...