Force VGA activation on GeForce 9 serie

cartez

Hello
I would like to have the following configuration with my 9800gtx on
WinXP SP3, my DVI port is dead

My monitor connected on the HDMI port
My LVD Tv connected on the VGA port

Now if i have only the monitor on the HDMI it works
If after the boot in this configuration I plug my TV on the VGA, it is
not detected by the detection system of the driver and therefore I
cannot select dual display settings

If I restart with the monitor on HDMI and the tv on VGA, the single
display is on the TV and I cannot detect the monitor on HDMI

Therefore I have stuck with the single display options
My question is :
Is there a way to force the dual display options to be activated
without detection and then force what port is doing what (in my
configuration primary display on HDMI and secondary on VGA)

Thanks