Forced nationalization

Resca

Hi all,
I just bought an Acer Asphire T671 in a Media World shop. I need the
O.S. (Vista) in original (English) language for several reasons. I
*cannot* use the Italian nationalized and badly translated version.

While nowhere, out or in the box, there is a note it was nationalized,
all the brochures, cards, etc. are in English, some with extra
translations in French, German and Italian. Most important, the
Microsoft license label is in English only and NO note of Italian
version. On the external sticker of the Acer box, a label in English only.

Ok, I bought it. Once at home, I powered it up and, surprise... an
Italian version started up installation! S#$%t!!!

While I would like to know if you believe this Acer behavior is correct
(at least, put a big label stating "Italian ONLY" somewhere), I ask for
any suggestions how to re-originalize my PC. Microsoft Italy says there
is nothing they can do, while Acer includes in its OEM lot of dedicated
drivers. Acer Italy is **closed**. Acer UK says that Italy is the main
subsidiary for Europe and they cannot help. No idea how to contact (via
e-mail) the headquarters in Taiwan.

How can I get a regular English + Acerized sw + license?

Thanks.

Giuliano