Fried P4STA - what to do?

Ook

We moved. My wifes computer bounced around in the back of the truck for a
600 mile trip. I hooked it up, turned it on. It spun up, spun down, and is
now dead. It won't post, won't spin fans, won't do anything at all. So, I
take the cpu and power supply and put them in a known good computer. I turn
it on. It spins up, it spins down, and now it too is dead. I put the
original power supply and cpu back in computer 2, which was working, and now
it is also dead.

I'm guessing that the power supply went bad and fried the mother board in
both computers. Any suggestions? I'm inclined to throw the power supply and
mother boards in the trash. Comments and help would be appreciated

Ook

Problem solved. Threw them in the trash and bought an Asus
board...<shrug>...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...