FS/FA: $5.00 Shuttle AV11 Pentium III ATX Motherboard with processor - eligible for extended warranty 8483

Jlaenterprises4

We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage
to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED
PRICE items for sale as well.

http://WWW.JLAENTERPRISES.COM

This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction.
Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (270)
573-5582 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this
item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items
of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE.

Be sure to bookmark http://www.jlaenterprises.com and check back weekly for
many new items across the board that will be added. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING
THAT YOU NEED TODAY? CALL US AT (919) 488-3415 FOR DIRECT SALES. We ship
worldwide.

Thank You
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

WE BUY ANYTHING. CORPORATE ASSET RECOVERY / LIQUIDATION (AKA INVESTMENT
RECOVERY). SURPLUS, EXCESS INVENTORY, OVERSTOCK, OBSOLETE AND USED ITEMS. IF
YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL GIVE US A CALL!!! SINGLE PIECE OR MULTIPLE
TRUCKLOADS. WE WILL PICK UP FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US (BY TRUCKLOAD ONLY).
CORPORATIONS OR INDIVIDUALS. CASH PAID FOR ALL ITEMS WITH NO HASSLE!!! (919)
488-3415, FAX: (270) 573-5582.

LOOKING TO RECYCLE YOUR USED OR OLD COMPUTERS, MONITORS AND TECHNOLOGY? WE
ACCEPT DROP-OFFS IN THE RALEIGH / DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA, LITTLE ROCK,
ARKANSAS, AND ORANGE, CALIFORNIA (LIMITED AVAILABILITY) AREAS (CALL 1ST) AND
WILL PICKUP CERTAIN LARGE LOADS OF EQUIPMENT. CONTACT JLA ENTERPRISES FOR MORE
DETAILS.

If this message has been posted to a USENET NEWSGROUP which does not allow
these type of messages, please notify us ASAP and we will remove the group from
our posts. Please be sure to include a COMPLETE copy of the "Official, not
proposed" CHARTER or FAQ'S of the group in question.

****We post with the "FS and FA" tag in our posts due to the fact that our
items are both "For Sale" via Ebay OR you can buy the item or one of similar
configuration from us directly at a "Fixed Price." The price that is listed in
the subject of this message is the current price that the item is listed for on
Ebay when this message was posted. If you would like to purchase this item
"DIRECT" at a fixed price, contact us via the information on our website.****

ju
56y
46y
ju
fd
gf
ue
56t

gr
hjeu7

4w
jutd

dsy
5u6

35
64w

5s
re

u6

JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA
ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA