DoKoske

hi guys i was wondering if someone could help me out, i have bee
figihting for days with thi

CPU: AMD Athlon 240
mobo: K7N2 DELTA
Memory: 512 pc 3200 400mhz ddr x

i changed the FSB on my K7N2 DELTA2, and now i cant get post /video
changed it from 133 to 166
i tried clearing the CMOS with the Jbat jumpers- nothing(tried al
diffrent ways with power off and cable out
i tried pulling out the battery overnight - nothin
i know the K7n2 delta had j10 and j11 jumpers but i cant seam to fin
them anywhere on here

Sent via Archivaty.com

Free Wheeling

The manual on my 8RDA pro says to turn on the system while holding the
"insert" key down. Hope it works for you.