Fujitsu stylistic 5112 stylus eraser

pickluh

I need a way to disable the eraser function for all users. OS is Vista
business. I can disable it thru control panel for each profile, but
each time a new user logs on to this device (it is in a network
environment) this needs to be done. I've tried going into the registry
and toggling the eraseenable from 1 to 0, but this doesnt seem to have
any effect on new profiles. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Not Bob

I don't work with Vista but I love messing with the Windows Registry:

- Does your network use active directory?
- What registry key is the "eraseenable" value located under?

--
Hi