Full transfer system from one machine to another

krygaart@hotmail.com

Is there a possibility to clone/transfer full content of Dell Precision
530 WIN 2000 pro to Dell Precision 370 Win XP pro?

I would like to avoid to reinstall, reconfiger the application.

If yes, how can I perform the operation.
Thank you in advance for your response.

AC