Future Plans for tabletPC

Vijay

Our company is looking to get in touch with somebody in
the Tablet PC group at microsoft, so we can know the
future plans for Tablet PC.

Vijay

Chris H.

Only the Tablet PC team at Microsoft knows, Vijay. If you're not a partner
or developer presently involved, I'd suggest you take a look at the
information here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/t...rs/default.asp
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Vijay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:007d01c388f8$3fdc8770$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Our company is looking to get in touch with somebody in
> the Tablet PC group at microsoft, so we can know the
> future plans for Tablet PC.
>
> Vijay

Robert Scoble MSFT

Vijay,

I know a few people over in the Tablet PC team. Can you write me an email at
(E-Mail Removed) and let me know what you need and I'll make sure it
gets into the right hands.

Thanks!

By the way, I'm a technical evangelist on the Longhorn team (next version of
Windows) so might be able to help you out with future plans myself.

Robert Scoble
Microsoft Corporation