fredwsa

processor amd fx60
scheda madre: abit an8 32x diamond plus
ram 2 giga kingstom ddr 3200
vga: 2x nvidia 7900gtx
audio:creative audigit 2 platinium ex
ali: enermax galaxy 1kw
disco primario: 4xhitaschi 160 giga 7200 rpm sata2 (se ricordo bene) sata0
supporto: 2 matrox 80 giga sata2 raid0
dvd rom non alimentato da psu
dvd ram generico
so win xp o media center

vcore default = 1.40
cpu 204*15=3056
core temp1 > -12
core temp2 > -20

vcore = 1.16
cpu 204*6 = 1222
core temp1 = -19
core temp2 = -30

the question is that:
is the difference betwin the 2 core temp normal?
how much vcore can i give? and how much can i get from this cpu?
thank's to all whan to help me

Augustus

> the question is that:
> is the difference betwin the 2 core temp normal?
> how much vcore can i give? and how much can i get from this cpu?
> thank's to all whan to help me

Those core temperatures don't seem to be related to reality. Twelve below
zero on core 1 and twenty below on the other? The 8-9 degree difference is
likely a reflection of the diode differences in calibrations.

fredwsa

thank u for ur answer
anyway i use a coling sistem waterblock + peltier 350w, with 10 liters of
water and a water radiator, for read this temp i use core temp 0.95, so i
think they are the about the real temperature (now with core at 3075 the
temp are -14 and -28

"Augustus" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> the question is that:
>> is the difference betwin the 2 core temp normal?
>> how much vcore can i give? and how much can i get from this cpu?
>> thank's to all whan to help me

> Those core temperatures don't seem to be related to reality. Twelve below
> zero on core 1 and twenty below on the other? The 8-9 degree difference is
> likely a reflection of the diode differences in calibrations.

Augustus

"fredwsa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4fGNi.1307$(E-Mail Removed)...
> thank u for ur answer
> anyway i use a coling sistem waterblock + peltier 350w, with 10 liters of
> water and a water radiator, for read this temp i use core temp 0.95, so i
> think they are the about the real temperature (now with core at 3075 the
> temp are -14 and -28

Well, that would explain the temps alright.But there's got to be a
glycol/water mix right?

fredwsa

> "fredwsa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4fGNi.1307$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> thank u for ur answer
>> anyway i use a coling sistem waterblock + peltier 350w, with 10 liters
>> of water and a water radiator, for read this temp i use core temp 0.95,
>> so i think they are the about the real temperature (now with core at
>> 3075 the temp are -14 and -28

> Well, that would explain the temps alright.But there's got to be a
> glycol/water mix right?

it's't a mix, only water, this turns in an circuit to ambient temperature,
then goes in a waterblock that it cools the peltier, than then cools the cpu
i try to make a schematic

????????????
? ????????? ?
?~~~~~~ ? ??
? ? ??
? ? ?? ??????????????????????????????
? ? ?? ??????????????????????????????
? ? ?? ??
????????
? ? ?? ??
? ?
???????? ?? ??
? ? radiator with fan
?? tank ?? ??
? ?
?? with ??????????
? ?
?? water ? ? waterblock
? ?
?? ??????????
? ?
?? ?????????? perltier
? ?
?? ?????????? brunch
????????
?? ????????? cpu
??
??
???? ??
?????????????????????????????????? ??????????
?????????????????????????????????? ??????????

????

pump
from the hottest side and the cooldest side of peltier (the termal
differential) is about 50c
so more u made cold the hot side, moere cold will be the cold side
aniway with a water temp of about 25 C i get a cpu at -20C,
that's permit me to to overclock the cpu at 3gig hz til with only water i
had max 2.8 gig (vcore standard)

Opteron 156 or a FX60 Wookie AMD Overclocking 1 10-14-2007 06:28 AM
Max temp & normal running temp (Dual Core)? Graham Naylor Intel 9 04-12-2007 04:21 AM
Re: Asus A8n and FX60 CPU Haggar Asus 0 02-26-2007 10:43 AM
x2 4800 vs Fx60 Haggar AMD Overclocking 1 02-21-2007 04:56 PM
8k3a+ and 2800 barton...does temp monitor show accurate temp? KCA Epox 7 02-28-2005 01:14 PM